Levenhuk 1.25" Optical Filter #56 (Light Green)
For detailed lunar and planetary observations. Barrel diameter: 1.25''
Levenhuk optical filter #56 (light green) is perfect for observations of the Solar System planets and their satellites. With this filter you will be able to study the tiniest details of observed celestial objects. Levenhuk optical filter #56 transmits up to 53% of visible light.
This filter has a barrel diameter of 1.25'' so it can be used with telescopes of any brand.
- This filter is perfect for observing the Moon - it is able to enhance the contrast when used with telescopes of over 5.9-in aperture.
- Venus: ideal for detailed observations of the atmosphere - it reduces the brightness of the sky during daytime observations.
- Mars. Enhances the contrast of the polar regions (for telescopes with an aperture of 5.9-in).
- Jupiter. Increases the visibility of the Great Red Spot (for telescopes with an aperture of 5.9-in).
- Saturn. Enhances the visibility of the atmospheric white ovals.
Light transmission, %: 53
Eyepiece holder diameter, in: 1.25
Free Delivery - On orders over £50 (UK address) 3-5 working days
Second Class Signed Postage - Our standard Royal Mail service. Your order should be with you 2-3 days (requires a signature)
Second Class Standard Postage - Our standard Royal Mail service. Your order should be with you 2-3 days
International Delivery - Is available but all depends on the cost and country