NEW – now including a high-quality aperture Solar-filter for safe observation of sunspots, eclipses and planet transits.
When looking at the technical data, 70mm aperture may not look too impressive. During the observation the impact of the 36 % more light-gathering power in respect to a 60mm refractor is easily visible: Details are seen more clearly in the BRESSER Sirius and from a distance of 600 million km the main cloud bands on the planet Jupiter get visible.
With the included smartphone camera adapter you can take pictures of your best observations right through the telescope.
- Telescope for night and solar observation
- MgF2-coated optics
- Magnification with supplied accessories: 45x, 135x, 225x, 675x (max. suggested: 140x)
- Focal distance, aperture ratio: 900mm, f/12.9
- azimuthal mounting
- eyepiece diameter: 31.7mm (1.25″)
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Sirius refractor
- Altazimuth mount
- Aluminium tripod with accessory tray
- Aperture solar-filter
- Eyepieces: 4mm, 20mm
- 3x Barlow lens
- Diagonal mirror
- Smartphone camera adapter
- software & moon map via download