NEW – now including a high-quality aperture Solar-filter for safe observation of sunspots, eclipses and planet transits.
Ambitious beginners will see the brightest objects outside our solar system with the BRESSER Polaris 102/460. Watch details in the Great Orion Nebula from the astonishing distance of 1500 lightyears (14.200.000.000.000 km)! Scanning the lunar terminator is simply a pleasure. Scanning the Milky Way in Saggitarius shows a multitude of deep-sky objects.
Richfield lens telescope with a short focal length of 460mm. Suitable for traveling and to observe large open star clusterns and the milky way. The BRESSER Polaris is also equipped with a large 2.0” focuser which allows the use of 2.0” eyepieces with even larger fields of view. The included eyepiece adapter 2.0” to 1.25” allows the use of all 1.25” eyepieces.
With the included smartphone camera adapter you can take pictures of your best observations right through the telescope.
- Telescope for the night and solar observation
- Optical system: achromatic lens telescope
- Highest practical power: 204x
- Objective lens diameter: 102 mm
- Focal length: 460 mm
- Aperture ratio: f/4.5
- Mounting: Equatorial EQ-3
- Eyepiece diameter: 31.7 mm (1.25”)
- Focuser: 2.0” with an adapter for 1.25″ eyepiece shaft
- Total weight 8,1 kg ; Tube weight 2,4 kg
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Aperture Solar-filter
- Eyepieces: 4 mm, 20 mm
- LED Viewfinder
- 3-fold Barlow lens
- Smartphone camera adapter
- Aluminium tripod
- Accessory tray