The BRESSER Taurus telescope gathers a lot of light with it’s 90mm aperture, and the 500mm long focal length gives a sharp and brilliant wide-field picture to observe large open star clusters and the milky way. The 90mm aperture permits observation of many details on the lunar surface. The telescope features the new MPM mount, which is versatile and easy to use.
It can be used in azimuthal mode (for terrestrial observations) or in equatorial mode (for astronomical use). Despite its versatility, the MPM mount is extremely flexible, compact and lightweight for easy handling.
The refractors of the EQ Series are additionally equipped with a diagonal mirror. This gives a more comfortable observing position. The diagonal makes an upright, mirror-like picture.
Also included are eyepieces with 1.25“ (31.7 mm) diameter as well as a Barlow lens which multiplies the magnification of every eyepiece by a factor of 3. And the smartphone camera adapter allows you to take a photo with your smartphone through your telescope.
- optical system: achromatic refractor
- large aperture for light gathering
- short focal length – ideal for wide-field observation
- sharp and brilliant picture
- versatile due to MPM mount for use in azimuthal or equatorial mode
- compact and lightweight for easy handling
- includes an extensive range of accessories
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- MPM mount
- diagonal mirror
- eyepieces (31,7 mm): 4 mm, 20 mm
- 3x Barlow lens
- smartphone camera adapter