NEW – now including a high-quality aperture Solar-filter for safe observation of sunspots, eclipses and planet transits.
The computer-controlled Refractor Telescope BRESSER Automatik 80/400 is a wide-field-lens telescope that goes with you almost anywhere, due to its compact design. The telescope is the ideal choice for beginners and is also perfect for travelling. Take this computerized telescope with you to your favourite observation place, when you’re hiking, camping or on vacation.
It may be small, but it still includes an easy-to-use go-to system. The BRESSER Automatik 80/400 can be operated on a desk or with the included tripod. The computer control allows for an easy alignment of the telescope with the night sky and can navigate to interesting celestial objects automatically by a push of a button. Over 270,000 well known astronomical objects are still stored in its database of the computer control. You can sit back and only need to focus on one thing: the view of the vast, starry firmament! It will show numerous craters on the moon, the cloud belts on Jupiter or Saturn’s rings. These is just the beginning of what can be seen with this telescope. The menu navigation of the Computer Handbox is also multilingual and offers the settings of German, English, French, Spanish and Italian.
- Telescope for night and solar observation
- 20x to 40x magnification
- Easy alignment and usage also for beginners
- Automatic navigation to observation objects by a push of a button
- Coordinates of over 270,000 celestial objects pre-installed
- Details of the moon and planets visible
- Also suitable for bird watching and terrestial observation
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Achromatic refractor (telescope)
- Alt-azimuthal single-arm mount
- Aluminium tripod
- Aperture Solar-filter
- Computer control (handbox)
- 2 eyepieces, 31.7mm diam.: f/10mm, f/20mm
- Moon filter
- Compass with circular level
- Star map and astronomy software (via download)
- Instruction manual