NEW – now including a high-quality aperture Solar-filter for safe observation of sunspots, eclipses and planet transits.
The BRESSER Stellar telescope is excellent value for money. Its long focal length makes it a specialist for the moon and planetary observations. The included LED red dot finder makes navigating to bright celestial objects a child’s play!
The alt-azimuth mount of this refractor telescope ensures an easy and quick introduction to astronomy. This telescope is particularly suited to observing celestial bodies in our solar system such as the moon or the nearer planets. The attached accessories and the astronomy software included mean beginners can rapidly achieve success.
- beginner’s telescope for the moon and planetary observations
- Telescope for the night and solar observation
- optical system: achromatic refractor
- alt-azimuth mount
- extensive range of accessories
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- refractor telescope
- AZ mount
- LED viewfinder
- Aperture solar-filter
- Barlow lens 3x
- Eyepieces (31,7 mm): 4 mm, 20 mm
- diagonal mirror
- smartphone camera adapter