NEW – now including a high-quality aperture Solar-filter for safe observation of sunspots, eclipses and planet transits.
The Newton mirror system with its 76mm mirror diameter is the biggest aperture in this beginner’s series. By contrast with refractor telescopes no lens is used except in the eyepiece, making the colours more realistic with no achromatic abberation.
- telescope for night and solar observation
- optical system: Newton reflector
- no abberation
- with Smartphone camera adapter to take pictures with your smartphone
- software allows even complete novices an easy start into astronomy
- extensive range of accessories
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- reflector telescope
- azimuthal mount
- eyepieces (31,7 mm): 4 mm, 20 mm
- aperture Solar-filter
- 3x Barlow lens
- smartphone camera adapter
- astronomy software