About DK Eyewitness Amsterdam Mini Map and Guide
A pocket-sized travel guide, packed with expert advice and ideas for the best things to see and do in Amsterdam, and complemented with a sturdy pull-out map – perfect for a day trip or a short break.
Whether you want to cycle through the cobbled streets, relax with a beer alongside the canals, enjoy world-class art at the Rijksmuseum or check out the city’s hedonistic nightlife – this great-value, concise travel guide will ensure you don’t miss a thing.
Inside Mini Map and Guide Amsterdam:
– Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Amsterdam in detail, and includes a Rail and Metro map
– Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
– Illustrations show the inside of some of Amsterdam most iconic buildings
– Colour photographs of Amsterdam’s museums, architecture, shops, canals and more
– Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to eat, drink and shop, plus useful transport, currency and health information and a phrase book
– Chapters covering Nieuwe Zijde; Oude Zijde; Central Canal Ring; Museum Quarter; Eastern Canal Ring; Jordaan and the Western Islands; Plantage; Noord
Mini Map and Guide Amsterdam is abridged from DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Amsterdam
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Top Ten Amsterdam.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK’s Mini Map and Guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with expert advice and easy-to-read maps to inform and enrich any short break. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.