About DK Eyewitness Prague Mini Map and Guide
A pocket-sized travel guide, packed with expert advice and ideas for the best things to see and do in Prague, and complemented with a sturdy pull-out map – perfect for a day trip or a short break.
Whether you want to wander through medieval lanes, cross bewitching Charles Bridge at dawn, or sample superlative beer in one of the city’s many characterful pubs – this great-value, a concise travel guide will ensure you don’t miss a thing.
Inside Mini Map and Guide Prague:
– Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Prague in detail, and includes a transport map
– Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
– Illustrations show the inside of some of Prague’s most iconic buildings
– Colour photographs of Prague’s museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
– Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to eat, drink and shop, plus useful transport, currency and health information and a phrase book
– Chapters covering Staré Mesto; Josefov and Northern Staré Mesto; Prague Castle and Hradcany; Malá Strana; Nové Mesto; Beyond the Centre
Mini Map and Guide Prague is abridged from DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Top Ten Prague.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK’s Mini Map and Guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with expert advice and easy-to-read maps to inform and enrich any short break. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.