The Kestrel 1000 (0810) hand held anemometer wind meter is easy to use, robust, reliable and accurate. Measures current wind speed, maximum wind speed and average wind speed.
With a simple three button operation the Kestrel 1000 wind meter offers readings in mph, km/h, ft/min, m/s, knots and Beaufort. This handheld anemometer (wind speed meter) is drop-tested to MIL-STD-810F making it extremely durable as well as being waterproof it can also float in water.
Used by recreational sailors, windsurfers, kite boarders to health and safety professionals and those working at height. Each unit comes with a Certificate of Conformity as standard.
Kestrel 1000 Measures
• Current Wind Speed / Maximum Wind Gust / Average Wind Speed
• mph, km/h, ft/min, m/s, knots and Beaufort Reading Options
Kestrel 1000 Features
• Simple 3-Button Control
• Large easily read LCD display with backlight
• Standard user-replaceable CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (Average Life 300 Hours)
• Data Hold Function
• Drop-Tested (MIL-STD-810F)
• Certificate of Conformity
• Neck Lanyard
• Patented Impeller and Sensor Technology (user-replaceable)
• Slip-On/Off Protective Cover
• Time of Day
• Waterproof & Floats
• 5 Year Warranty