The Kestrel 2000 hand held thermo anemometer provides immediate and accurate wind and temperature readings including current wind speed, maximum wind gust, average wind speed, temperature plus a wind chill calculation.
The Kestrel patented external temperature sensor can take accurate water and snow temperature readings as well as air temperature which are unaffected by the Kestrel case, your body or hand. If you want accurate wind and temperature readings in the palm of your hand the Kestrel 2000 is the product of choice.
Used by professional and recreational snow sports enthusiasts, skiers, ski patrol, water-sports enthusiasts, health and safety professionals, constructions workers and those working at height. Each unit comes with a Certificate of Conformity as standard.
Kestrel 2000 Measures
• Current Wind Speed / Maximum Wind Gust / Average Wind Speed /Temperature / Wind Chill
• Fahrenheit and Celsius
• mph, km/h, ft/min, m/s, knots and Beaufort Reading Options
Kestrel 2000 Features
• Simple 3-Button Control
• Large easily read LCD display with backlight
• Standard user replaceable CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (Average Life 300 Hours)
• Data Hold Function
• Drop-Tested (MIL-STD-810F)
• Certificate of Conformity
• Neck Lanyard
• Patented Impeller and Sensor Technology (user-replaceable)
• Slip-On/Off Protective Cover
• Time of Day
• Waterproof & Floats
• 5 Year Warranty