With the BRESSER XXL Weather Center, you can reliably determine the local weather data directly at your location and are no longer dependent on values from measuring stations that are sometimes miles away.
The values measured by the 5-in-1 outdoor sensor for precipitation, wind speed and direction, outdoor temperature and humidity, as well as air pressure, can be conveniently read at a glance on the extra-large display. Thanks to the large digits, this is still possible even from a greater distance.
The base station with XXL display is also equipped with integrated sensors for measuring room temperature and humidity. Time, date and day of the week are conveniently set automatically via the DCF radio signal.
The base station has both a fold-out stand and a suspension appliance on the back to attach it to the wall.
- Rainfall (mm/sqm)
- Outdoor temperature (°C/°F)
- Humidity (%)
- Wind direction and wind speed (m/s, km/h, mph, knots)
- Air pressure (hPa, inHg)
- Radio transmission of the measurement data to the display (frequency: 868 MHz)
- Transmission range: 150 m
- Battery operated: 3x AA batteries (not included)
BASE STATION / DISPLAY
- Extra-large display: 22.5 x 22.5 x 2.5 cm
- Large digits
- Upper area (time): 4 cm
- Middle area: 2.5 cm
- Bottom area: 2 cm
- Date, time and day of week
- Automatic time setting via DCF radio signal
- Inside temperature (°C/°F)
- Indoor humidity (%)
- Graphical indoor climate indicator
- Graphical weather forecast for 24 h
- Moon phases
- Beaufort scale
- Fold-out stand and suspension appliance for wall mounting
- Battery-powered: 4x AA batteries (not included)
- Battery level indicators for base station and multisensor
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Base station
- 5-in-1 outdoor sensor
- Mounting material for outdoor sensor